The Future of Programming with MEAN Stack Developmentwritten by Appnweb Technologies LLP | May 20, 2020
Let’s have a look at the components which make up the MEAN Stack Development:
- It is an open-source cross-platform database.
- It is a superb NoSQL database; MongoDB has risen in popularity with companies who use large volume data sets.
- It works well with Rails apps.
- It is a framework used to build web applications in Node, and makes it very easy for developers to make an MVC application on the server side.
- It is a mature, flexible, lightweight server framework and designed for building single, multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
- The goal of this framework is to introduce MVC architecture within the browser-based application that makes the development and testing process easier.
- The framework helps you build a smarter web application that supports personalization.
- It is an open-source, cross-platform to allow developers to create web servers and build web applications on it.
- Node.js uses a non-blocking and event-driven I/O model.
The future of full stack development scope is definitely bright. It is the perfect time for anyone to learn this skill.
For the past 10 years, we at APPNWEB Technologies are delivering high-quality web and mobile app development services in Jaipur to our global clients.
We offer reliable MEAN Stack development services that make sure huge scalability without affecting your bottom line. Contact us for high-quality Web development services in India.